What is the Pastoral Medical Association?
The Pastoral Medical Association is an ecclesiastical (spiritually based) private membership of health care practitioners from all areas of health care, counseling and ministry that have joined in private membership with families seeking safe, Bible based health and wellness solutions. We refer to this health care option as Pastoral Science and Medicine.
The Pastoral Medical Association’s Members Share Network is a private membership association that protects practitioners rights to offer safe biblical healthcare alternatives and an individuals rights and access to these safer options.
Why the Member Share Network?
Government agencies have a ‘mandate’ to protect the public and while this may be a prudent safeguard, it also makes life very difficult for well-intentioned practitioners that want to provide people with more natural, biblical health options. Many laws restrict what practitioners may say to you and what services they offer. This limitation on practitioners also limits and in many cases eliminates your choices, and even your access to other forms of healthcare.
The good news is that by joining in membership with providers in the Member Share Network, both the providers’ rights to offer you safer alternatives, and your right to access them is constitutionally protected!
Joining Member Share is the perfect way to take charge of your own health!
Are services offered to the general public?
In accordance with the law, the PMA is a private entity that operates under its own constitutionally protected private ecclesiastical structure. PMA rules mandate that I may only share information and services with individuals that have agreed to the terms and conditions of admission in the Member Share Network.
A whole new world of safe and effective health care options is available to members and to learn more, much more…you simply need to join us. Membership is free and if you decide for any reason that it isn’t right for you, you can cancel your membership at any time.
Read the full Member Share Agreement, but here is the first part:
“I, the undersigned applicant for the value, benefits and mutual promises herein, do hereby apply for membership in Member Share. With my signature on this agreement, I accept the offer to become a member of Member Share and have read and agree with the following;
1. As members of the Association our main objective is to express and protect our rights to total freedom of choice regarding medical information and care through joining together in private membership association.
2. As members, we believe that the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America guarantees our members the rights to freedom of speech, religion, petition, assembly and accordingly, the right to gather in this private ecclesiastical membership Association for the lawful purpose of advising and helping one another in asserting and preserving our God given rights under the Federal and State Constitutions and Statutes.
3. As members, we declare the right to select other members of the Association to give us counsel and advice for our physical, mental and spiritual health, and to request member assistance in facilitating for us the actual performance and delivery of the therapies, treatments and care we so choose for ourselves and our families.
4. As members we proclaim the freedom to select for ourselves the types of health care we think best for treating and preventing illness and disease of our minds and bodies, including but not limited to any and all treatment modalities and therapies practiced or used by any type of healers, therapists or practitioners the world over, whether conventional or unconventional.
5. As members we proclaim the right and freedom to establish guidelines and educational standards for those among us who will assist us in our health goals, and to identify them as provider level members through issuance of an association license.”